Source One Project Solutions 2018 Parade of Homes in Hidden Hills Subdivision: Part 2
We were extremely excited and honored to be asked to provide all of the low-voltage, entertainment, smart home control for Source One Project Solutions 2018 parade model, “step beyond green”. The focus of this home is healthy, sustainable, green building practices, and in using healthy building materials. We’ll be implementing amazing audio and video using cutting-edge technology for controlling the entire system featuring the Universal Remote Control (URC) MXHomePro platform.
We implemented an eight-zone two home theater entertainment system throughout the home. Featuring the most cutting edge technology on the market today:
- Yamaha MusicCast application: wireless multiroom audio, bringing music to every room in your home.
- Universal Remote Control (URC) MXHomePro System: connecting your entire entertainment and smart home system.
- Hik Vision Surveillance System, featuring 4 HD quality Mini Dome IP cameras: the world’s largest security manufacturer and the pioneer in digital video surveillance.
- 4-Channel NVR: live view from iPhone, Android, or internet.
- Kwikset SmartCode Lever with Z-Wave Technology locks: the SmartCode touchpad smart lock lever with Home Connect technology enables the lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices the home.
The home also features built-in in-ceiling and in-wall speakers throughout giving the client a beautiful clean look for both sound and video. Please notice some of the photos of the main equipment rack located in the mechanical area of the basement which houses all of the homes head and equipment.
We hope you come out to tour the home to see and experience the systems we’ve implemented, as well as, some of the other cutting-edge, smart, green, healthy, building technology implemented in this home.
Check out the first phase of this project here.
Clcik here for more information on the annual Parade of Homes showcasing building, technology, and decorating ideas. The Parade of Homes includes 22 newly built houses in three suburban Milwaukee subdivisions: Lilly Crossing in Brookfield, Lake Country Village in Summit, and Hidden Hills in Sussex.
Contact Bryan for a free estimate on your audio visual project 262-844-1535.